Wednesday 24 October 2012

Transfer ...

Adam will be transferred by ambulance to the Royal Marsden Hospital tomorrow morning. They have a bed available and it's felt that would be the best place for him at this time.

He isn't happy at the thought of swapping his cubicle here on Casey Ward for a slot in a four-bed bay at the Marsden. Let's hope we don't end up sharing with any noisy kids or ignorant parents (most likely it'll be both) … because he will make his feelings clear. He can yell at whomever he likes as far as I'm concerned, it was a stupid idea to retain those 4-bed bays when they built the new children's unit. The person who designed it certainly wasn't thinking of the kids or their parents when they did so.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Adam and his wonderful family, you're constantly in my thoughts.
    I have followed your story and blog for over two years now,
    I've never commented (I'm sure I'm one of many!) - just wanted to send lots of love and best wishes. Thinking of you xxx

    ReplyDelete