Friday, 12 November 2010

Quick Update...

Adam remains quite well in himself and had the most brilliant birthday celebrations - more on those another day. His blood counts, or more specifically his neutrophils, remain too low for him to go forward for chemotherapy this weekend. His bloods will be checked again next Wednesday and we'll go from there.

Unfortunately nothing is ever as straight forward as it might seem. The hospital are effectively fully booked for procedures to the end of the year and Adam was being 'squeezed in' as one extra. Which was fine when the plan was for him to go in this coming weekend, things had been scheduled accordingly. But now everything will have to be shuffled around again to accommodate him. Oh well, not my problem I guess. At least not unless things get delayed because of something other than blood counts.

No comments:

Post a comment